I saw this recently on Facebook and I thought it was so cool that I wanted to share it with all of you amazing people who read my blog. Can you name all 8 of the LEGO cartoon characters below?
Today’s Would You Rather Wednesday question is ‘Would you rather be stuck in a broken elevator for 10 hours or on a broken ski lift for 10 hours?’ Some Rules:
For Both: You’re by yourself. You have no electronic devices on you (no iPhone, no iPad, NOTHING!) The only food you have on you is an Almond Joy and some Tic Tacs.
EDIT Broken Elevator: You’re in the oldest elevator in ALL of New York City. This thing is freaking scary. It breaks down all the time, the door closes on people’s body parts. You’re surprised it even works. There’s no elevator music. It’s in the heart of Winter and this elevator doesn’t have heat. You’re stuck in-between the two highest floors of this building.
Broken Ski Lift: You’re at one of the highest points of the ski lift where it’s impossible to jump down. It’s pretty cold outside (you were skiing!). @Matt Ramos — The ski lift is not going to fall or break.
- Wear shirt that says “Life”. Hand out lemons on street corner.
- Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
- Major in philosophy. Ask people WHY they would like fries with that.
- Go into a crowded elevator and say, “I bet you’re all wondering why I gathered you here,” with a straight face.
- Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.
- Become a teacher. Make a test where every answer is “C”. Enjoy the show.
- Buy a horse, name it “Oscar Takes The Lead,” enter it in horse races.
- Invite someone into your office, turn around in office chair and say, “I’ve been expecting you…”
- Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say,”Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot!”
- Follow joggers around in a car blasting “Eye of the Tiger” for encouragement
- Put blue Gatorade in a Windex bottle. Drink it in public.
- Buy four pigs. Paint 1, 2, 3, and 5 on each pig. Let them loose in a mall and watch security try to find number 4.
- Smack a kid in the face with a bottle of Johnson’s No More Tears shampoo. Sue Johnson & Johnson for false advertising.
- Take mentos and freeze into ice cubes. Put the ice cubes into your friend’s soda. After five minutes their drink will randomly explode.
- Buy a turtle. Name it “The Speed of Light.” Tell everyone that I can run faster than The Speed of Light.
- Sneeze in front of the pope. Get blessed.
- Buy CD of ice cream truck music. Drive down the street blasting it. Watch kids get disappointed.
- Go trick-or-treating on April fool’s day.
- Jump into a taxi and scream “Follow that car!”
- Walk into Sea World with a fishing pole.
- Make an alcoholic beverage and name it “responsibly.” Drink Responsibly.
What do you think?
You made it to the end of the list! How was it? What was your favorite item on the ‘To Do List’? Are you going to attempt any of them?
I apologize for skipping last week (it wont happen again, I swear!). Today’s Would You Rather Wednesday question is, “Would you rather have no phone or no Internet for a month?’ Some rules:
No Phone: You will no longer have your phone. You can’t use it for anything. You will have to find another way to keep in contact with all of your friends and make plans. You can’t use a house phone or a tablet computer either. You’ll have to use alternative methods such as carrier pigeons, email, aim, etc.
No Internet: You can’t use anything Internet related at all. Think of the Junior High School days when all you had was those brick Nokia phones that you played Snake on all day in class. You can’t use a computer for e-mails, streaming music, Facebook. If you have an iPhone, it will still operate as a phone but you’ll have no data plan (no browsing, no Draw Something, NOTHING!)
I’m a huge fan of infographics and this one definitely does not disappoint. I’d like to thank my friend Dmitry who posted this on his Facebook because I would have never found it otherwise. This infographic gathers 35 amazing tips and tricks that range from everyday household hacks to getting some free stuff.
- Reverse Your Hangers
- Get Out Of The House In Time
- Unlock A Chain Lock From Outside
- Open A Banana The Right Way
- Remember To Bring Important Things
- Use Aluminum Foil Correctly
- Ice Cold Drink in 3 Minutes Flat
School / Education Hacks
- Sources For Your Thesis
- Buy Some Time
- Get Your Thumbdrive Back
Work / Productivity Hacks
- Get Paid To Poop
- Keep Motivated
- Work As Beer Taster
Free Stuff Hacks
- Free Phone Chargers
- Free Hotel Porn
- Free Air
- Free Hotel Reservation Cancellations
- Free Wi-Fi At Airports
Health / Body Hacks
- Don’t Lose Your Hair
- Change Your Circadian Rhythm
- Prevent Splashing
- Save A Life With Coconut
- Speed Up 911
- Cure Brain Freeze
- Sneeze Fast
- Combat Acne
- See In The Dark
- Avoid Sinus Congestion
- Extend A Remote’s Range
- Your Hand As A Ruler
- Reboot The Credit Card Machine
- Go Straight To Your Floor
- Spend Less Time In The Cold
- Test A Remote
- Extra Batteries
Do you know who JaVale McGee is? If not, Javale McGee is the STARTING center for the Washington Wizards, an NBA basketball team. Check out this hilarious compilation of some of his finest moments.
Check out this cool letter that I received from President Barack Obama! My brother and I were recognized at The White House back in November for being a part of the Empact100 list of top young entrepreneurs and this was his way of thanking us. I think I’d rather have Jeremy Lin’s autograph but I think President Obama’s isn’t too bad.
I’d rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done.
— Lucille Ball
I’m a huge fan of DJ Steve Porter and his remixes and this one definitely doesn’t disappoint. His newest track entitled ‘All He Does is Lin’ is a great compilation of various interviews of the players as well as a really catchy song. Watch the video and let me know what ya think!